NOTICE REGARDING TRAVER LAKES COMMUNITY MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATION (TLCMA) BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION
Thank you for your patience as the TLCMA Board of Directors worked alongside our community to determine a safe and equitable process for moving forward with our annual election during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In-person voting will take place at the Traver Lakes Clubhouse (2500 Lancashire Drive) on Monday, October 26, 2020 from 6pm-8pm.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect four members to the Association Board of Directors. Four board seats are open for a two-year term of office.
In order to adhere to state and local COVID-19 regulations and for each of us to keep ourselves, our families, and our neighbors safe, both walk up and drive through options will be available at the clubhouse. Everyone must wear a mask. All voting will take place outdoors in front of the clubhouse. Not more than 25 people will be allowed to gather in front of the clubhouse and, if necessary, individuals will be asked to wait in their cars or to stand in a separate area until space becomes available near the ballot box.
To help control the flow of traffic and number of individuals gathered, please follow the process outlined below:
● 6:00pm-7:00pm voting by residents with last names beginning with letters A-L
● 7:00pm-8:00pm voting by residents with last names beginning with letters M-Z
● 8:00pm votes tallied by inspectors and results announced to those present (results will be posted on the TLCMA website the following day)
● If you have already submitted a proxy, you do not need to vote in person. If you have already submitted a proxy and still want to vote in person, your vote will override your proxy.
● There will be no floor nominations for the TLCMA Board of Directors in 2020. The Bylaws allow for floor nominations, but do not require that they be allowed.
● There will not be a formal annual meeting at the same time as the voting, so it is expected that individuals will vote and leave the area in order to minimize gathering.
● A complete list of those Members entitled to vote will be accessible to members during voting.
Thank you and we look forward to a safe and efficient election,
Traver Lakes Community Association Manager